Friday 30 December 2016

My New Years Resolutions


Hello everybody, today I am going to be telling you my new years resolutions of 2017. So lets get started!


Stop Biting My Nails
I have been doing this for as long as i can remember and I just can't help but bite my nails. I do this mostly when I am nervous but i do also do this regularly aswell. I find it satasfying and i can't stop however hard i try. Being the resolution that I have had almost every year of my life, I am going to try my hardest to achieve this goal this year.

Be More Self Confident
For the majority of  my life I have lacked in self confidence and I feel like I need to boost up my confidence in 2017 so I can do more things that I want to do without feeling like i can't.

Improve My YouTube Channel / Blog
I have recently started a blog and a YouTube channel and I would like to improve my videos and get more views to hopefully get more people reading my blog aswell.

Get More Exorcise / Get Out More  
I don't really get that much exorcise and I would really like to get more healthy next year. I also want to get out more because I only tend to go out if my friends are all going or i'm going with my family so I would like to go out and get exorcise and be healthier than I am now.

Thankyou for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it. See you next time! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment